The Cruikshanks

Oh I love these guys, I was so excited to catch up with them again after capturing Jenna and Grants gorgeous wedding back in March!
I was even more excited to hear that Elisa and Baker are getting married next year and I get to be there to capture that as well! I seriously can't wait!

We all caught up last week for a massive session, we combined a few vouchers they had all bought each other as gifts and did them all at once. I can't begin to tell you how much it means that people choose to give photography as a gift, it is just so special.

I had such a great afternoon with them all and Pixie as well! I have to say she was the biggest poser...I thought my dog had it all going on but Pixie nailed it!

Thank you all so much for coming to see me again, I can't wait to catch up with you all next time.

Bxx

IMG_8793 copy

IMG_8804 copy

Untitled-1

IMG_8843

IMG_8870

IMG_8897 copy

IMG_8930

IMG_8931

IMG_8954 copy

IMG_8958

IMG_9035

IMG_8776

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!